Monday, February 20, 2006

Ephipany...



Moments ago I realized what my favorite candy of all-time was. Most of you may think this is pretty silly for me to talk about. But, you may not know my history with candy. Since I was in the 4th grade I have been a junk-food junkie! Most of my friends who grew up with me since that time can vouch for my addiction to junk food. From jolly ranchers to cherry chans to lemonheads to mambas to now & laters to bar-b-q David Sunflower seeds to salt & vinegar chips to twizzlers to honey buns to koffee cake to Twix to Baby Ruth to....Well, the list could go on even further.

But today, after grabbing a cherry jolly rancher out of the candy dish at work, I realized that the cherry jolly rancher is my favorite. Something about that artificial cherry flavor that just does it for me.

No comments: