Friday, July 6, 2007

This is your brain on drugs

This has to be one of the best non-Mike Tyson sports interviews EVER. ENJOY!



My favorite quotes:
"We got a guy that can play 94 feet. Anytime you got a guy that can take a lay-up, could shoot a free throw, make a college three, and make an NBA three."

Yeah, that college three is really important in the NBA.

"I think Imma average like 10 points, 12-13 dimes, like 2-3 assists, and about 4-5 rebounds..."

Last time I checked, dimes and assists are THE SAME THING.

"I can't give them what they need if they don't have it."

Oh really?

"This is my better ho...my better HALF, my wife!"

LOL. I wonder how your wife felt about that one???

And the part about his sister is simply classic:

"She been praying for this day for forever. And it finally happened yesterday when I kissed her. And I felt her body and I felt her soul. I was DELIGHTED to be kissing her!... You only really cry when they really bad stuff."

ROTFLMAO!
In addition to all of these Marbury quotables, the last minute of this video seriously makes me think he's smoking the same stuff Bobby and Whitney are. I don't know about you but I've never told a man (or woman for that matter) "I want to see the spit on your mouth!"

What are YOUR favorite parts? There are so many to choose from, I know.

4 comments:

K.C. said...

all I can say is "WoW"! So very comical yet so very sad at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he was probably on some "advanced narcos". Very funny but like you said sad, because he embarrassed himself and definitely his wife.

T.a.c.D said...

what the HELL did I just listen to! That bama is a HOT AZZ MESS! I mean really...its totally totally sad all I can do is shake my head...my betta ho...I mean really

It is What It Is... said...

Off the hook funny....