Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Music: NaS, Usher

NaS - N.I.G.G.E.R. (The Slave and the Master)



NaS is getting warmer with this joint. I wasn't so sure about NaS's last song but I think he read my previous post and he's being a little more coherent with his messages. At least, it seems like he's moving in that direction.

"We are the slave and the master/
What you lookin' for? We the question and the answer/"

Usher (feat. Jay-Z) - Best Thing



I think Jay out-performed Ursher on this track. But, I am a Jay-Z Stan (shot out to Laf). The beat is nice but Jay's appearance on the track makes it feel like it's a Jay-Z song featuring Ursher. Which is funny considering they only gave Jay about 6 bars at the beginning and another 6 bars at the end, LOL.

"You're the best mama!"

BONUS: Wale is from Maryland!




Having been in a similar position before (justifying your PG/MD/DC residency), I can feel Wale on this one. By the way, Wale is probably one hit away.

No comments: