Thursday, December 11, 2008

Video of the Day: I hate to say it but...

...I think my kids are going to mess around and act like this, LOL. I listen to too much hip-hop for them not to get a listen at some point or time. No matter how much I'm going to try and monitor what my kids watch and listen to and change my own habits, I know something's gonna slip through the cracks. And when that happens...


Then again, I don't have any kids yet so maybe I won't even be listening to hip-hop by the time I do. The girl is a cutie doing her lil dance but I wish they'd have bought an edited version and played it around her.

Video snatched from Yeezy's blog.

5 comments:

M.C. said...

This is disturbingly cute. Clearly she has seen their live performance of this song, because some of her mannerisms were very "rapperish". Yeah, we have to be careful with these things, although when I have kids, as long as it is "good music," I won't be too upset.

Anonymous said...

Do you mean good music or G.O.O.D. Music? ;-)

M.C. said...

That is a g.o.o.d one! No, actually I did mean "good", as in really good hip hop and good music in general. I am really hoping that my influence will be evident in that regard.

T.a.c.D said...

OMGoodness...its hard i don't have any kids either but when i get the god sons (although i don't get them and they ride with me anywhere) or Mr. mini warren himself ( i use them since they are little) i tend to NOT listen to my music or rap or hip hop...its either a Kids CD of some Barney crap (that i can't stand by the way) OR we listen to the oldies station...because they pick up EVERYTHING at that age and we dont' even watch videos or any of that becasue he would know the whole thing after one session...

Anonymous said...

I feel you both.