Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Childish Gambino, CAMP

I have to give props/credit to Cori and Fred for putting me on to Chidlish Gambino.

All these songs are off his studio album, "Camp".



"Played this for my cousin, now he can't even think straight/Black and white music, now nigga that's a mixtape!"

"I made the beat retarded so I'm calling it a slow jam"

"Man why does every black actor gotta rap some? I don't know all I know is I'm the best one"

Rap's stepfather, yeah you hate me but you will respect"

"Made the beat then murdered it, Casey Anthony"

A couple more joints off "Camp" below...
Firefly




All The Shine




Heartbeat
This one has a 808s & Heartbreaks feel to it.



Hold You Down
He drops some jewels in the first verse on this one.



You See Me
Apparently, he has a some sort of thing for Asian women.

No comments: