Thursday, June 13, 2013

2 Chainz ran, and you would have too!!!!

So Tity Boi got robbed in San Fran a few days ago. The interwebs seem to be a little amped up about him and his crew running. Well, when someone has a gun aimed directly at you, what's your natural instinct, to stand there??? Anyway, we all know these rappers typically aren't tough guys in real life and are just (in most cases) normal people with tough backgrounds, (in most cases) relatively new money, and a talent/gimmick that they've used to become famous as a rapper. With that in mind, I can't be mad at 2 Chainz for hauling ass when these cats tried to rob him.

This exact situation happened to me and two of my best friends in 1998 as we were leaving a party on Howard Univsersity's campus. We all jetted in different directions, I was the one that got caught and basically boxed in by two dudes carrying guns. I lost a pair of silver foamposites, a wallet with no money in it, and survived with my life. 2 Chainz is lucky he made it, just like I was.

It's easy to sit back and laugh at something like this and question how tough a guy is but in reality, probably 95% of us would all do the same thing because we value our lives. Anyone that stands there and plays tough guy either doesn't have anything to live for, doesn't care about living, or is just plain stupid. But in the end, this is what happens when you act tough on records, eventually somebody tries to find out first-person, just how tough you really are.



I'm not even going to comment on this bama falling, smh.

No comments: