Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THIS is What's Wrong with the Youth

Exhibit A: "Spectacular" of Pretty Ricky "fame" challenges artists to a dance off. Then proceeds to dance like a fruit in red/pink tight draws.



For obvious reasons I was completely disgusted the first time I saw it and couldn't watch it all the way through. But then it became like a train wreck where you don't want to watch it but you just have to because you want to see the crash. In this case, I could not stop laughing even though I was completely ashamed of myself for watching it. Nevertheless, I did and it has to be one of the funniest things I've seen so far this year. Funny BUT SAD! Are these the clowns that kids nowadays are looking up to? And I won't lie, I like Pretty Ricky's song "Hotline" but this is just too daggon much! Then homie goes and does this...

Exhibit B: Spectacular addresses the hate after his first videos then proceeds with more fruitiness...









video platform
video management
video solutions
free video player

SMH.


That's Spectacular! from jeff on Vimeo.

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

ONLY BECAUSE YOU commented on this foolishness that i attempted to watch this mess...i couldn't get past 1:16 smh....he is...yea i have no words!e