Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Solemnly Swear...

Rick Ross gets it in (pause) on the second verse of this joint...



And I quote...

"7 feet but I'm still in the paint/like a ni99a 7 feet I'm Shaquille in the paint/I'm Jordan of the whips/Pippen of the pimpin'/You Jon Amaechi ni99a you a b*tch among the b*tches/Rollin' 50 deep so now they clearing out the bleachers/Ron Artest yes it's 50 for the features/Commas like Udonis endorsing them Gucci sneakers/Pull up in the Porsche of course you feeling the speakers/Feelin like chillin I'm billin' blowing that reefer/Hoes feeling me wit hopes of feelin my Visa/Call me Master P cuz it ain't no limit/I'm jumping like Spud Webb coach I gotta go get it/Trappin like runnin sprints, catch ya breath count ya chips/My lawyer Pat Riley I needed a great defense/I solemnly swear/Hand on the Bible/NBA money, bonus upon arrival/"

No comments: