Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekly Football Picks - Week 1

I'm late on posting this but I wanted to share. I'm in a NFL Football Pick'Em Pool that my co-worker sets up every year. The way it works is that everyone that signs up for the pool puts up a bottle of wine and at the end of the season whoever has the most points wins all the wine. You pick a team each week and you get a point for each win. I tend to change my team name weekly so I'll add that to these posts (which, in the future I will post at game-time on Sunday).

My team name week 1 was "MBC".

My picks for Week 1 are below and I'll put my week 2 picks up tomorrow.

Pittsburgh over Tennessee
Atlanta over Miami
Denver over Cincy
Minnesota over Cleveland
Indy over Jacksonville
New Orleans over Detwat
Dallas over Tampa Bay
Philly over Carolina
Baltimore over Kansas City
Jets over Houston
Giants over (my) Redskins
Cardinals over 49ers
Seattle over the Rams
Packers over Bears
New England over Buffalo
Chargers over Oakland

My standing after Week 1....First place by 1 point.

No comments: