Monday, March 1, 2010

Do You Know What Today Is???



This still rocks. It's off Bone's E 1999 Eternal released in 1995. I wasn't a big fan of BONE back then (I liked the popular songs but didn't listen to the albums till later) but listening to this made me realize just how orginal and unique they're sound/style was for that time. It also reminds me of how every girl in PG County that was 13-18 years old thought Bizzy Bone was the cutest dude on the planet, lol.

This song will still be a dope song 10 years from now.

3 comments:

Campbell Connection said...

lmbo! This is hilarious (since it is indeed, the 1st of the month)

A. B. said...

You know you are right, Mike. These dudes were innovative and I did not appreciate it at the time.

Anonymous said...

Yeah man. My man was a HUGE BONE fan back then and I used to be like "mufugga for what" but he stood by them dudes and now listening to them I can see why they were so popular because they were different but melodic and the fast-paced rapping was also something sorta new (Twista old azz was around back then too).