Thursday, February 25, 2010

What's Life Without a Soundtrack...


Every time I hear the song "Music For Life" I think about how much music is a part of my life and how much I enjoy listening to music.

I'm a hip-hop guy so I tend to listen to way more hip-hop than any other genre of music. I get my R&B in of course, a little jazz here-and-there, and the occasional jump into rock or some sort of "hip-rock" mash-up. Lately I've had a few songs in my "Every Day" mix on my Blackberry that I'd like to share:

Veteran's Day - Rick Ross, Baby, Lil Wayne


Slow Down - Fat Joe feat. Young Jeezy


Exhibit C - Jay Electronica


Victory - DJ Khaled, Nas, and John Legend


No Excuses - Young Buck


Trap Or Die 2 (Reloaded) - Young Jeezy


Beamer, Benz, Bentley - Lloyd Banks & Juelz Santana


My New Sh*t - Drake, Von Pea, and Phonte

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

you know i can relate and i totally can dig it!