Tuesday, January 24, 2012

You, ME, and Ray Lewis NEED to do this Race...

The ToughMudder
  • 10-12 mile obstacle course. YES, 10-12 miles, not 2, 3, or 5. That distance is kind of ridiculous for civilians, lol.
  • Designed by Bri'ish Special Forces
  • 25 military style obstacles
I'm sure this fantastic race also comes with lots of blown out knees, ankles, vomit, and the occasional person passed-out from heat exhaustion (sounds like fun right?). My buddy sent this to me and I think I may just do it. I used to run cross country in high school but that was 3 miles so I may have to tag someone in after 3 or 4 miles and let them run and then get tagged back in around the 8 mile point, lol. I'm sure this race would be excruciatingly painful but also super fun.

Random thought... How, and where do you train for something like this???




P.S. - I mentioned Ray because he's the only person that would be amped up enough to actually get me to finish this thing, lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My coworker JUST invited me to participate in this yesterday. I want to do it but I will be out of the country. Bummed! Looks hella fun.

Anonymous said...

Man, I think I may do this. I mean, whose in better shape to do this than me, like really? LMFAO.