Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dedicated to the #7 Georgetown Hoyas... Wale - Georgetown Press

I've been considering posting this since it's one of my favorite tracks off of the Folarin mixtape and also because Georgetown has been on a tear lately. I didn't want to jinx the Hoya's run but after that double-OT win last night, I gotta post this. Shot out to Otto Porter!


I'm a homer so I rooted for Georgetown and Maryland as a kid and teen respectively. I remember the days of Allen Iverson, Victor Page, Exree Hip, Steve Francis, and Juan Dixon very well. Georgetown has had a consistently good program just not the same level of talent with respect to other top programs so it's good to see them making this run. I think a number 2 NCAA tournament seed is in the works for Georgetown if they keep playing like this or maybe even a number 1 seed if the top teams keep losing like they have been this year. Speaking of, this has to be one of the best years of college basketball ever!

No comments: