Tuesday, March 11, 2008

B-DAY SOIRÉE

This past Saturday was my homegirl ChokolatSoda's birthday. This year she decided to have a birthday party at her place which (to me) meant lots of drinking in the midst of fantastically interior-decorated spaces. Random, I know. Since she knows most of my close friends and I am pretty cool with all of her friends, I told her I'd be bringing a crew of guys to her party and we'd have bottles in tow... Lots of bottles.

It was a very nice party and there were lots of people there (she gets so much love from folks). It was almost like there was a full-service bar when we got there (LOL) so our beer and wine were really just a drop in the bucket compared to what was already there being consumed. We had a wonderful time and even though we were all sippin' good, we managed to stop for a few pictures...

The birthday girl and I

Prince and Vinny

My brother MAP and Woo

The bday cake

After we sand Happy Birthday, *someone* couldn't stop saying "How ooooold are you?" The birthday girl's reaction...

MAP, Woo, Wayne, and Sei

Me, L, and Prince

This guy...LOL.

Prince, me, and Vinny

3 comments:

K.C. said...

Looked like fun! Tell my dinner buddy I said happy belated!

Unknown said...

"a party ain't a party 'til y'all come thru..." (peep my 90s allusion. shout out to queen pen!) thanks for sharing my day with me, bone. mwah! luv ya.

and thanks, k.c.

Anonymous said...

I see you with the Queen Pen (feat. Lost Boys) reference. That joint is classic!

Bone? Ah man, here YOU go!