Friday, March 7, 2008

Ski Trip: Seven Springs, PA

This past weekend Woo and I went on the "Casually Sophisticated" Ski Trip that my man J-Ron threw/hosted. Well, J-Ron, Nate, and Derek. Needless to say, we had a ball on the trip. Here are some flicks:

The party life

J-Ron and Derek

Woo on the slopes.


On the ski lift

Peace!





J-Ron, Me, and Woo



What was this about? LOL



Faking like I really knew what I was doing.


Snowboarding was actually a lot more fun that I thought it would be. And I enjoyed it more than skiing. We spent the majority of our weekend enjoying free food, an open bar, and laughing at everybody that was lunching in our group but overall, this was definitely on of the best 2 ski trips I've ever been on. It's an annual trip that J-Ron, Nate, and Derek throw so I think I'm going to put this one into my travel plans for next year. ALREADY!

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

ya'll don't miss NOTHING! looks like fun, one day when i grow up i'll start trippin too!