Friday, March 21, 2008

Another reason for 50 to stick to G-Unit albums and mixtapes only!!!

I've mentioned before that I think G-Unit is at their best when they're just making music about whatever random, reckless shyt they want to talk about without caring what you think. And I've found yet another example of just that.

It seems like 50 has been doing a lot of mixtape type material lately and I've been listening to it all for the exact reason I mentioned above. Some of it is good, some of it is bad, some of it is "in-between". But it's tracks like the one below that reinforce within my head that the times I really enjoy the G-Unit is when they're doing these crew tracks and being unforgivingly brash, arrogant, aggressive, and humorous (you can't really take this shyt seriously).

G-Unit - Good to Me



They all have some hot lines in their verses (which is shocking considering Yayo is on the track, LOL) and the only thing missing is Buck Marley.
UPDATE: And just as quickly as I state when I think G-Unit is at their best, they pop up with something craptastic. This video.

No comments: