Saturday, February 20, 2010

I, AM SOOOO SORRY!


Suuuuuuuure, Eldrick! Suuuuuuure!

Tiger looks like he hasn't slept in about 8 days but he isn't foolin' anybody!

I'm not going to comment too much on this statement because it's really not worth it. It's scripted, it's lame, and it doesn't convince me that Tiger really cares about what he did. He pretty much had to do this at some point and it's kinda dumb that it took him this long to make a statement, let alone a scripted statement.

If Tiger really felt oh so bad he'd have taken into account that the media thinks he's already led a scripted and coached public life and made a statement straight from the heart. This shyt right here is something that was crafted by someone other than him and it's obvious that he was coached on how to speak it publicly. A script isn't necessary for true feelings from the heart, they just come out. If he would have come out and took the risk of being his true self and expressing his emotions without a script (or something he'd actually written), I'd respect him much more and be more likely to believe him.

Oh by the way, did you catch him say (paraphrase) ... "Elin never hit me either dammit! I know I look like a chump, but I'm not that much of a chump." LMAO! Le Tigre still has a lil bruh in him I see, lol.

3 comments:

Elena said...

Hi!
You have a very interesting blog ...
Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Thank you.

T.a.c.D said...

i haven't watched it for the very reasons you mentioned i don't want to watch something scripted that is a bunch of bs in short