Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Latest Pair: Adidas TRX Retro

Just got these in the mail today. Was kinda 50/50 about the yellow but now that they're here I think I can do something with these. Might have to wait till the spring/summer to wear them though.
If you haven't noticed by now, I have a thing for shoes. Some ugly, some plain, some colorful, most red and black (lol, shot out to Laf who gives me a hard time for wearing the same pair of red/black Adidas all the time), but always a pleasure.

By the way Laf, I know you're shocked I didn't get this colorway:

4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

those are hawt....

Anonymous said...

Merci. Wasn't sure how they'd look when they arrived but I'm happy w/em.

Unknown said...

where did you order them from?

Anonymous said...

Macy's.

I'm high-maintenance like that! BOWWWW!