Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Latest Pair: Creative Recreation Cesario Lo XVI

Like I normally do, I'm posting my latest pair of kicks for you guys to bash or love. I like to think I have good taste in shoes and definitely an eye for shoes that no one else has but feel free to humble me, lol.

This pair actually isn't the latest pair I've bought, technically. But unless you guys want to see a pair of Nike flip-flops I'm gonna go ahead and assume that I'm ok with posting these as my latest pair.
The strap on these may look familiar to you because they're the same brand as a previous pair I posted, Creative Recreation. The pair you see above is essentially a boat shoe. The black part is canvas and the sole is white and made of the same material as a pair of Chuck's or Pro-Keds.

You'll probably see about 3 more of these in the next month or so as I've went on a shoe purchasing binge via my favorite retailer, the INTERWEB.

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

very grown man casual... :)

Anonymous said...

where can i get these shoes today?

M.Carroll said...

Not sure. May have to Google the shoe name and cross your fingers. I think they were actually old when I bought them.