Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Latest Pair

My latest pair of shoes is a step outside of the normal type of shoe I wear. My homie Apuje broke me off with a discount code for Creative Reaction so I figured I'd look on their website and see anything that I liked. As Laf can vouch for on my behalf, I have a thing for shoes with red and black in them (red is my favorite color). So as nature would have it, of all the shoes on the Creative Reaction website, I found a pair that I liked that are black, with red outlines. Go figure.

Here's a picture of 'em. I'm betting that the reaction (get it, reaction as in "Creative Reaction". Yes, I'm that corny) to these will be split completely down the middle. Or completely negative, lol.


I actually think they look kinda bland in the first pic but with some jeans I think they'll come off more stylish since a good part of the shoe will be covered up.

3 comments:

dwayne said...

Yeah, but Mike you gotta know it's a bad thing when your major selling point is that a good part of the shoe will be covered up by jeans.

Suitland '95 probably wouldn't have let these joints ride.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Nah man, not all shoes are meant for you to see the entire shoe. It sounds crazy, I know.

Daneger said...

Whats that website Mike? I want to check there stuff out.