Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Football's Back! That Means it's Fantasy Time!

3 fantasy leagues this year:
  • Work league
  • League with the homeboys
  • Another league with guys that grew up around my hometown/neighborhood
I'm not going to lie, managing 3 fantasy teams is a little bit too much work, even without the season having started yet. Drafting for 3 teams, strategizing for the draft, and managing 3 separate teams through the year... It's a lot! Not to mention I also have 2 entries in a survivor pool and I'm participating in 3 pick'em leagues. It's crazy, I know. With all that said, I want to give a run-down of my rosters for all 3 fantasy leagues since I know a few of you are probably just finishing up your drafts and getting ready for the first game of the season on Thursday like I am.

League with the homeboys
12 teams in this league.


Work League
8 teams in this league.


League with guys that grew up in my hometown
There are only 6 teams in this league, fyi.

The problems that come with having this many fantasy teams is that: 1) you forget which players you have in which leagues, 2) you might forget to manage one team every once in a while, especially if you start losing games regularly, and 3) you have to check waiver wires for 3 different leagues and pay attention to the injury report each week. Again, this is a lot of work! Question, which of these three teams do you think is the best going into Week 1? I'm torn between the first league and the second league.

No comments: