Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Reverend Leroy Lonnie LOVE!!!

For all my Martin (the TV show) fans out there, you know who the aforementioned reverend is (shot out to David Allan Grier). Well, this is about as close as we'll get to Reverend Love in real life.

This is one of the funniest things I've heard in my life! It's a preacher (I have no idea where and when this was taped) talking about homosexuality! This may offend you if you practice an alternative lifestyle so I am warning you now.

Also, he gets very detailed with his descriptions so beware, you might hear something you don't want to hear.

This sound byte is pretty "extreme" people! I don't necessarily agree with what he's saying or how he's saying it, but coming from a preacher, this just makes me laugh...Relentlessly!

Reverend Leroy Lonnie Love (Quicktime file)....Oh yeah, that's not the preacher's real name. I don't who know it is.

No comments: