Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Word on the London streeets...

...is that there's a certain person over in London who gets a kick out of my blog...GREAT! So I'm gonna take the time to dedicate this blog entry to that person!


Shirin, Shirin, Shirin!!!
Thank you very much for taking the time to read through my random thoughts of ignorance, humor, corny-ness (is that even a word), banter, unwavering use of ellipses, and most of all...relentless humanity (peep the ellipse)!

L told me you have taken the time to sift through the titilating entries of my blog and I appreciate that!

Thanks a lot! Your sense of humor is amazing!

P.S. - L had absolutely nothing to do with this blog entry ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michael...I'm honored (and pleasantly surprised!)...Your blog is so sincere, keep up the great work. By the way, I noticed that you posted the song but not the video to "George Bush Don't Like Black People"...the link's below. Best, S.
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2680444?htv=12