Monday, December 10, 2007

R. Kelly channels one of his ménage partners. Guess who?

Opening credits...Post inspired by Honorable Media
R Kelly and Ursher were dating the same girl so obviously R. Kelly should be the one to give Ursher marital advice. These guys obviously work well together. Just like Johnny Gill and Eddie Murphy. Except neither one of these guys owns an island (that we know of), though I'm sure sometimes they both might feel as if they live on one, alone.

After listening to Crazy, by Kellz, I realized that it would not surprise me one bit if Kellz, Ursher, and Mrs. Ursher were in some sort of twisted bi-sexual love triangle. I swear R. Kelly came up with that Trapped in the Closet ish from his actual life. Tell me you'd put it past him. Tell me you'd put the bi-sexual love triangle thing past Usher's "put that on errything" azz.

In "Crazy", you'll get a chance to hear Kellz jack Ursher's singing style while speaking on Usher's relationship situation. Allegedly. This all sounds like it could be 100% true considering how much people specu-hate on Usher's relationship decisions. Otherwise, why would Kellz even make the song? This song will draw some attention (from people like me) I'm sure and it wouldn't be half as entertaining if Kellz were singing about two people who were never in the middle of relationship controversy. But, I am going to go out on a limb (no Mike Jack) and say that I don't think Kellz would spill these particular beans: 1) Without permission from Usher, or 2) unless it's all fabricated to sound like truth.

But with this guy, you really never know.

Regardless of whether it's partially true, completely true, or completely fabricated, I think it's quite an entertaining and interesting song. I'm sure lots of people will hate, but it kept my attention for a few minutes. Besides, this is probably just the beginning to some twisted sexual experiment that'll become known as The Horniest of Both Worlds or some ish like that. It'll be filled with super-freaky ish that Kellz has perfected and random relationship-based stuff that Curious George Usher has gone through. It'll probably be a helluva entertaining CD I might add. Not that I'm going to buy it if it actually happens. But it's better to see Kellz working with Usher than making craptastic songs with Beanie Sigel. Okay, it's not complete crap. I would listen to this in the club. But still, it isn't good either.

Whether it's collabo's, sextapes, or multiple-personality songs, R. Kelly never ceases to entertain.

5 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

you have GOT to be kinding me...SMH

Anonymous said...

LOL.

Lawrenorder said...

"specu-hate" ha ha, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Comments like those are why I blog.

SCHWEET!

Eb the Celeb said...

i totally agree!