Friday, August 15, 2008

The best/worst things about August....


Worst:

Knowing that the summer will be ending soon.

For those in school...Knowing that school will be back in session.

For those that work for (or around) a university (ie - me)...Knowing that school will be back in session which means that there will be a crapload of students roaming the 5 block radius of your job.

Deciding which fantasy football leagues to join...I'm in 3 already along with an NFL Pick 'Em Pool and a Survivor Pool.

Best:

My mother and brother's birthdays in early September. My parents and my sister's anniversary in mid-September.

Football! This one is a no-brainer.

Fantasy Football.

The annual Labor Day trip somewhere nice and sunny. This year, it's VEGAS!

Summer's about to be done, but the fall isn't too bad. As for winter though...

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

worst-hot as hell...but this year hasn't been so bad

best-my birthday!