Saturday, August 23, 2008

Fantasy Football Draft #1

I'm in 3 leagues and the first draft is today. This league is the Beltway Brawls league my man Lance is the commissioner of. I just logged in a couple seconds ago and see that my luck in the draft order is the same, NOT GOOD. I am the 9th pick in the first round which means there are only 3 people worse-off than I am. This might make me change my entire strategy at the last minute. Draft starts in 15 minutes...

Pick 1 - Peyton Manning

Pick 2 - Jamal Lewis

Pick 3 - Wes Welker

Pick 4 - Edgerrin James

Pick 5 - Donald Driver

Pick 6 - Fred Taylor

Pick 7 - NYG Defense

Pick 8 - Ray Rice

Pick 9 - Bobby Engram

Pick 10 - Antwaan Randle El

Pick 11 - Robbie Gould

Pick 12 - Mark Clayton

Pick 13 - Greg Olsen

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... I'm in 3 leagues too... one is an IDP league... I played that for the first time last year and I think I love it better than regular fantasy...

Defense wins games!

you looking pretty good though... dont know how well that giants defense is going to do for ya

Daneger said...

Dude why do you keep picking up Jamal Lewis? I hope my man gets you some victories with all the trust you have in him. LOL.

Anonymous said...

@ EB: I have no idea what an IDP league is (shows how much I know about Fantasy Football). For all I know the leagues I am in could be IDP leagues.

The Giants D will turn up the Sack-O-Meter and I'll be fine. Just as the Redskins (my team by the way).

@ Daneger: Don't hate.