Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Larry Johnson: Coward

I can't bite my tongue anymore on this pathetic loser, Larry Johnson of the Kansas City Chiefs. Dude has a long history of (allegedly) beating women or intimidating them with the hint of violence. Larry appears to be in a rut in terms of his NFL career and maybe that's taking its toll on him off the field as well. But that's no excuse to be out here Ike-ing these women. Not to mention this fool has a girlfriend.

It's bad enough his girlfriend is one of my celebrity sleeper bun buns, Julissa (formerly) of BET's 106 & Park. Ya'll might hate, but you know she is a cutie. Anyway, at least once per year it seems like Jay-Z's roommate has an issue with keeping his hands to himself.

I can't fathom what kind of self-hate, self-esteem, and control issues this guy has that make him feel like he has to intimidate and/or hit women. It's cowardly. Especially when you're like 6 feet tall and more than 200 pounds. If anything he should realize that he is an NFL player, a grown-azz man, and enough of a celebrity that anything remotely violent that he's involved in will get him in big trouble with the law and potentially the league that employs him.

I hope that the NFL is finally going to enforce some punishment on this guy because what he's been accused of doing over the years is cowardly and disgraceful. For all the dumb stuff Adam Jones (ne pas Pacman) has done, I'd argue that what Larry Johnson has been accused of doing is worse. Pacman has been destroying himself and hurting himself whereas Larry is not only hurting himself but leaving these women as collateral damage in the process. Maybe instead of throwing the diamond up all the time he needs to have his hands cuffed in a diamond behind his back. I hope that either the laws in Kansas City or Roger Goodell punish this dude seriously. There have been too many accusations of this type of behavior which leads me to believe that at least one is true. Something's going to have to give sooner or later.

For the full story on this clown and his history of putting the "big hand" on women, check out this ESPN.com article. Or this one...

2 comments:

Jenn Will said...

My, my, my, how my celebrity love interests have fallen. I can't BELIEVE that he is such a punk. I dated a football guy who loved to use his size and strength to intimidate me when he got mad, he will eventually beat his wife-i'm sure of it-I wonder if all that football agression goes to their head...

Anonymous said...

Probably so for some of them. They're used to having to use their size and strength to overpower people so perhaps it because a learned reaction for them to do that when they're not on the field.