Thursday, December 24, 2009

Weekly Football Picks - Week 16


These are the Christmas Quick Picks. I had a horrible week last week and dropped back to 5th place overall. I have to make up 4 points in two weeks so my new team name is "All or Nothing". Wish me luck!

San Diego over Tennessee. "Pinball" (aka Chris Johnson) gets his yards but San Diego wins.

Atlanta over Buffalo. I think Buffalo might win but I'm giving the Falcons an edge because they're playing at home.

Cincinnati over Kansas City.

Cleveland over Oakland. I picked Oakland at first but then I thought about Jennings performance last week and the fact that this game is in Cleveland.

Green Bay over Seattle. I've been saying all year Seattle sucks. It's because they do.

Miami over Houston. Miami needs this win and I think they get it.

New Orleans over Tampa Bay. This one is going to be UGLY.

Giants over Carolina. Carolina will play tougher than the Skins did but the Giants will pull this one out.

Pittsburgh over Baltimore. The Ravens always lose these types of games.

Arizona over St. Louis.

Indianapolis over NYJ. I really want to pick the Jets but I think the Colts are just FOCUSED right now. I think they might drop next week's game though.

49ers over Detroit.

Eagles over Denver. Denver was done for the season weeks ago.

Dallas over Washington. After last week I refuse to go with the Skins in an upset.

Minnesota over Chicago.

No comments: