Friday, December 4, 2009

ATHLETES of the WEEK: Tiger Woods




My MAIN man Eldrick Woods, also known as "Tiger". This week Tiger went from curiously crashing his car in his own driveway to being chased out of the house with a golf club to having an affair with up to two women. As you can see, it's been a busy week for him but if any animal can handle all these things, it'd be a "Tiger". But it seems as if Tiger knew a few days ago that all the cheating talk might hit the fan soon considering this completely hilarious voice message he left for his jump-off. And there have also been text messages he sent to his jump-off released as well which are also rather humorous.

I'm still curious as to whether his wife beat his azz with the golf club prior to him crashing or not. It appears that those details might just go untold. I'm also still curious about how Tiger and his wife could simply tell the police they weren't going to talk to them about the accident. Hmmm, must be nice.

I've noted on this blog before that Tiger was someone I looked up to and he still is, just not in terms of him being a good father and husband. This is definitely a hugely bad decision on his part but it doesn't take away from the other things he's accomplished. No one is perfect and we all have made poor decisions at some point in our lives. You live and you learn. I just wish he could have been a better husband for his family and father to his kids when temptation came his way. But he still has time to make things better, hopefully.

I'd be lying if I said that this shytuation is surprising. Tiger's a rich athlete and lots of rich athletes (and not-so-rich non-athletes as well) get caught up in shytuations of infidelity so I don't think anyone is surprised. I never had Tiger pegged as Mr. Innocent but I probably did have him pegged as Mr. Cornball a few times and I think that lots of people may have taken his cornball-ness to mean that he wouldn't do something like this. To that I say, NEGRO PLEASE! Or better yet, C'Mon Son!

Tiger's biggest mistake in all this was deciding to cheat in the first place. The second biggest mistake was that he went and did what all these rich athletes that cheat seem to do (see Steve McNair). And that is, he found himself a young SCRUMPET that is far less attractive than what he has at home to go out and get "Becky", Rebecca, and Amanda Sue from. I don't think I'll ever understand why these guys risk so much for these bootleg chicks. The girl Tiger was dealing with (seen on the right) was on VH1's Tool Academy for crying out loud! I realize that just because you have a pretty wife at home doesn't mean she's the ideal wife but you make a vow for a reason. In sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better or for worse...Let's take these vows seriously guys. Otherwise, you might end up on TV with the Kobe Bryant "Adultery Face" (and the make-up ring bill also, lol)...

Sports Videos, News, Blogs

No comments: