Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You can find me in the club...Unfortunately



What I'm trying to get at here is the fact that I just found out first-hand how it feels to be in one of those random club pictures that you find online at sites like eviplist.com or madpowerunit.com. Man does it SUCK!

First off, alot of these pictures are taken on some random type-ish so the people in them have NO IDEA that they're being captured on film.

Secondly, most of the time the people in these pictures are either A) drunk off their asses, B) just got turned down by that hot guy/girl in the club, or C) are on their way to pray to the trying to hit on that hot guy/girl in the club. What all these possible situations mean is that it's not the most opportune time to take a picture. Yet-and-still people will allow themselves to be filmed. Some people actually seek out these website photographers so they can eventually see themselves online. And some of the photographers take these pictures of club patrons without them knowing. I can honestly say that I duck the cameramen in the club at all costs. I took pride in saying you'll never catch a picture of me on one of those websites. Well, I was wrong and I have been HAD!

HAD by some random photographer who caught my skinny a$$ on the dance floor. Considering the fact that I cannot dance well at all, this makes it even worse. Fortunately, in the picture you are about to see (again), I am in preliminary Young Jeezy mode where I am just throwing my hand up and waving it because I am feeling the music the DJ's playing. I figure this picture could have been worse. I could have been in the middle of one of those stiff A-Town stomp moves or in the middle of an even stiffer "Lean widdit rock widdit" dance. So this is pretty mild. yet-and-still, I don't like the fact that I am unvoluntarily being filmed while in the club. I can pretty much guarantee you (without even thinking back to where I was when this picture was taken) that I was definitely under "the influence" of some Ciroc and pineapple juice. So this could have been ALOT worse. And perhaps about an hour after this picture was taken, it was ALOT WORSE! But at least I wasn't caught in the club with a half-gallon bottle of Arbor Mist in my hand like these two dudes at Club ONE a couple weeks ago. LMAO!

No comments: