Friday, July 4, 2008

Go 'head girlfriend!!!

I'm not sure what statement Renee Martin (seen below) is trying to make other than saying "I have freedom of speech", but I'm sure that it takes some talent to sing the Black National Anthem (Lift Every Voice and Sing) to the tune of the Star Spangled Banner. I was impressed. Not that that is saying much.

However, I'm not sure what point she was trying to make other than showing that we all have freedom of speech. She had the Black guy to her left about to lose his bowels.



It is kinda dope, but ya'll best believe that shyt like this is gonna get SHUT DOWN very quickly from here on out. They giving us a shot at a Black president (LOL) and you best believe they ain't letting you get too much leeway with this type of racially rebellious shenanigans.

PS - HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!

No comments: