Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Roc Boots in the Building Tonite!



You already know.

I'm a PG/DC dude but I am not fond of the Nike boots that every dude in the DMV seems to have at least 2 pairs of. Since a kid I have never really been into stuff that every other dude in the urrea has except for New Balance 996s when they were the shyt and Timberlands. And I have never owned a pair of Jordans (does this qualify me for having my Black card revoked?). As a matter of fact, I haven't even bought a pair of Timberlands since the year 2000.

But more likely than not I will have a pair of the Roc Boots this winter. Oh my bad, the "Roc Climber". $119 is a lot less than I was expecting for a price tag so I don't even think I'll feel too upset after I buy them. Shot out to Complex for posting these joints.

Yes, these are Rocawear boots.

4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i do indeed like those! bet they won't have kids sizes though

Anonymous said...

Probably not at first, but if they sell well they'll eventually have them in kids. I like these because they are good-looking and they are NOT Nike boots, which I refuse to buy.

Anonymous said...

Do those joints have fur around the top? Seriously? I hope they'll be bringing out a lamb's wool jean jacket to go with them.

Anonymous said...

'Ron, you not seeing the vision mayne.

Those boots, this hat....

BAM!

Seriously though, I think the boots are tough. Depending on how you wear them nobody has to even see the fur.