Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sean "Puff Daddy - P Diddy - Diddy - Puffy" Combs: This Focking Guy

A requiem for the ability to tolerate Diddy's antics?

I missed blogging about this crap last week when it came out, but I cannot resist.

This Swagga Like A Milli (you'll see what I mean) bowlshyt Puff put together is just ridiculous (the second video is really the classic joint)...




Puff-a-Diddy-Puff is incorrigible. SMH.

Of all people who wanna fake gangster on wax, Diddy does NOT get that privilege. You can ask Suge why. "Go to war with a coast and get a star for that shyt." Come on Puff, be serious.

Oddly enough, this is mildly funny/entertaining to me just because it's so far off the deep end that you can't help but laugh and shake your head. What's bad about it is that Diddy probably takes all this stuff he's saying seriously.

Does this get a "we got to do better" label?

P.S. - I have reserved my comments on R Kelly's interview with Touré for a time after I have prayed for forgiveness for my initial thoughts. But all I gotta say is that after 7 years of accusations surrounding this guy having sex with a teenager he asks Touré to clarify what he means by "teenager". That there says it all. And what he says after the clarification is just scary.

4 comments:

M.C. said...

Okay, I swear on B.I.G.'s belly that if you look up the word "buffoonery" in the dictionary, there is a huge picture (plus video) of Puffy/Diddy/Dummy next to it.

What the FROCK is this crap??? It makes him look silly, insecure and just downright begging for attention. He consistently proves the naysayers right. I mean wasn't it almost a decade ago when he stood in court claiming he doesn't carry guns? Umm, yeah, cause that's how he got off and Shyne went to jail.

Furthermore, play-gangsta rapping is played out! I mean look at Hammer, as soon as he tried to be a gangsta after like seven years of crip walking and doing every other dance in the non-gangsta playbook, his career ended. Get a clue Puff, get a freggin clue.

See this is why Danity Kane and Day 26 can't cash those checks. Puff is only concerned about himself, putting himself on and showboating. He doesn't have time to give other artists attention, which has pretty much landed Bad Boy in the "Whatever Happened to..." infamy. It was funny though, especially when he started showing his ice and pulled out the Ciroc - just plain pathetic!

Oh, and that bit about Kells had me snickering. You are just too funny with that. I tell you what, let's make a deal. I will save you the time of even being disgusted and disturbed and blog about the interview myself. Will that work?

Anonymous said...

"It makes him look silly, insecure and just downright begging for attention." Yeah, that's pretty much it right there.

Yup, you can blog about Kellz. I would probably just be too negative. If there is such a thing when you're talking about a man who urinates on teenagers then 7 years later asks for clarification on what it means to be a teenager (ie - under-friggin-age)

Lawrenorder said...

See, I wish I could make it past the 1st minute of this mess to see what you are talking about, but I'm actually a fan of M.I.A. and if one more person samples her song (and so far, it's just the 1 song they're stuck on), Imma scream.

Anonymous said...

I'm not really a fan of MIA just yet but I do like the song they snatched the sample from. Which in the end may mean my tolerance/enjoyment of MIA's music may start from there.

Funny thing is that they're doing a remix to the song but she ain't gonna be on it (LOL). I personally think they should put her on the joint.