Friday, September 5, 2008

Video of the Day: McPalin


Oddly enough, Governor Palin is a lot more entertaining and appealing than John McCain. No, not appealing in that way (although she is good looking for an older woman) but appealing in the sense that when she speaks you do want to listen because of the way she speaks. McCain, not so much. And I think he proved that last night with his boring speech that I half-watched (because it was boring).

I still sometimes wonder how Republicans really claim they like this dude. Or is it just that they hate the Democrats so much? I don't know if they are just haters or can't stand losing. Anywho, I am about 51% convinced at this point that Obama will win this election so hopefully in early November that's how the numbers will play out in the popular vote. Not that the popular vote has mattered in 8 years or anything.

6 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

That woman scars the living mess out of me...seriously...something about her is just so not right...and that's OUTSIDE of her republican status,

Anonymous said...

LOL. She does seem a little "interesting".

Daneger said...

Dude I'm convinced...McCain only chose Palin cause he is trying to hit that. Look at the video...he is checking her out when she speaks and he is rubbing his wedding wrong, which I have been told married men will do when confronted by temptation. Not saying he will do anything but he does have a track record of leaving one wife for the next. LOL.

Daneger said...

Wedding Ring* not wedding wrong.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

M.C. said...

This Northern Exposure Brawd! Talk about a ploy to get the MILF votes.