Thursday, November 20, 2008

Miscellaneous Randomness

"Plus she like the way I DIDDY-BOP"

Looks like the Biggie movie is gonna be mean & vicious. Watch Derek Luke get his Diddy on...


If you watch a lot of TV you probably hate your life


I'm just paraphrasing this..."Unhappy People Watch TV, Happy People Socialize"

I guess that makes me half-happy and half-unhappy because I love me some CSI: Miami, The Unit, and Law & Order SVU
Common sense, get some


This brochure was laying around the office and I found it quite hilarious considering I work for an institution of higher learning where it seems like 90% of the students don't have common sense and 95% don't have street sense.

Guess what's inside...
  • Stay alert and tuned in to your surroundings
  • Stick to well-lighted, well-traveled streets. Avoid alleys or wooded areas
  • Don't flash large amounts of cash
  • Try to use ATM machines in the daytime
  • Have your car or house key in hand before you reach the door
  • Avoid parking in isolated areas
All the book smarts in the world can't prepare you for urban living I see.
Dumb Rappers Need Teaching



"...shot a man twice and felt so good about it, police said, a rapper wrote a song describing the shooting and calling out the victim by name."

No comments: