Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Post-Election Text Messages

By now all of you have gotten the same text messages I've gotten regarding the election results. I am going to be a dork and take the time to list my favorites. I'm sure this will be an ongoing list so feel free to contribute.

I will warn that some of these are not for the faint of heart or racially over-sensitive, LOL.

-They didn't want to give blacks 40 acres and a mule so dammit well take 50 states and a White House.

And for the next two I have to post this picture first. You'll see why, LOL.

-Make sure you carry plenty of water because there will be a lot of salty crackers out today

-Shave your genital area, today's the last day for Bush

8 comments:

Daneger said...

The one I like the most is...
"You know why it's cold outside? They said it would be a cold day in hell before a black man became President of the United States of America. Bundle up bitches...Bundle up."

LMAO

M.C. said...

"Make sure you carry plenty of water because there will be a lot of salty crackers out today."

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! That's a good one.

Another one I received was:
"They have a sign up sheet for volunteers to help Bush pack his shit and get the f*ck out of the White House!"

Anonymous said...

@ Nubian: I received that one you mentioned like 10,000 times.

Anonymous said...

@ Dane: Same thing with that one you mentioned.

Anonymous said...

I received on that said something along the lines of:

To all my Obama Supporters thank you! To all the Mccain supporters...at least you voted. To all my undecided voters Mccain shot Biggie and Tupac!

Anonymous said...

I got that one too E.

Yet another one...

O.B.A.M.A..... Obiviously Blacks Are Moving America...... M.C.C.A.I.N... Maybe Crackers Can Acknowledge It Now.

GemisMyName said...

Wow..I never got anything more than "Yes We Did" and "Yay" my friends are lame...lol!

Anonymous said...

LOL.