Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THROWBACK!!!!

"Wave your hands in the air like, you don't care!!!!!!"


I'm kinda glad riding to Amidon elementary school in the morning with my moms gave me an appreciation for a lot of older music I wouldn't otherwise have listened to. Some of this stuff is just classic. Looking back now as a grown-up I can groove to it, reminisce about rides to school with moms, and get a quick laugh as well lol.

Is it just me or do his eyeballs scare the crap out of you too? Also, about 1 minute and 15 secs in his outfit gets real Eddie Long-ish (yep, I said it). I will say one last thing about his attired though. If I was gonna wear a jock strap on the outside of my clothes it would definitely be red. Like him, I'd need a big red jock to take away from my chicken legs. Maybe he and I have more in common than I'd like to admit (fml).

No comments: