Friday, June 10, 2011

This Young Lady Loves Pu$$y More Than Anybody I've Ever Seen

Pardon the language but it'll make sense after you watch this video. I promise you will not be disappointed. Just wait forrrrrr it... wait forrrrrrr iiiiiit...



So ummmm yeah, let me recap that for you...

"I'm sorry, I'm thinking about cats again...I think about how many don't have a home, and how I should have them... And how cute they are... I want them, and I want them in a basket, and I want them in little bowties...on a rainbow...on my bed... I just want us to roll around!"

2 comments:

M.C. said...

Okay Mike!

Wait.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Is this chick for real?

I was hoping it was going to be some scathing lesbian video for Match.com, but NO, this chick is talking and crying over cats!

Now, if she'd like she can come pick up two precocious felines that are occupying my place. They're cute but expensive.

This made me choke on my lunch! I just can't believe this! This has to be a joke or something. No sane, recent MBA graduate would sit and spend over two minutes bawling over cats on a Match.com video!!! This lady is crazy as cat shit! I imagine her video was denied, then sent to a therapist for observation.

Anonymous said...

I think this may actually be real, I dunno. There's no doubt that it's crazy. reminds me of the Drake line "I respect a woman but this chick is craaaaazy!" off the Comeback Season mixtape, lol.