Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's been a long time...

Hey everybody, sorry I've been M.I.A. (not MIAMI, but Missing In Action...September Jron) lately. I haven't really been anymore busy than usual. Just a lil bit more lazy than usual. Besides, all these articles I'm reading about bloggers getting fired from their jobs b/c of what they write on their blogs scared me for a minute. LOL. But I'm back regardless.

Sinec I've been gone a few things have happened in my life (of course). So I'll be dropping some blog entries for you guys to check out. You can look forward (or not) to the following:

-What happened on the night of Prince's Bday?
-Orioles win...AGAIN!!!! And I was there with T's brother and father to see it
-AAFRAM in Bmore (india arie and fertile ground...all in the same night)
-JRock engaged
-Kev engaged (damn, who's next???)
-Other random stuff I can remember.

I'm now back to normal.

No comments: