Monday, June 13, 2005

This WEEKEND in Review...

Friday night...Bored out of my mind! T watched Assault on Precinct 13 with Michelle. I was at home sleep. Bored out of my mind!

Saturday...Spent all morning cleaning the house. Downstairs, a lil bit of upstairs...Clean, clean, clean. I felt like Cinderella. T and I went to see Napoleon Dynamite at Hopkins around 7:30. They were showing it for free on one of the campus lawns so I got some fruit, popcorn, and water and we went up and had a lil picnic on the lawn while watching the movie. Naturally, we ran into Sei and Mindy on-campus. We all chilled out on the lawn watching one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. What makes people like this movie I'll never know. It must be like Half-Baked where you gotta be high to watch it. Or maybe you gotta be drunk. Unfortunately for me, Saturday night I wasn't in either of those states, so the movie SUCKED!

Afterward, we went to Valentino's and got some grub. T (Bmore born and raised) has never been to Valentino's. Me, having lived near Morgan for the last 5 years, thought that Valentino's was like IHOP back in PG...Everybody goes there after every event. But I guess not b/c she has never been. Well, at least not until Saturday night. The food was GREAT!

Sunday...Mom's fashion show down in D.C. HEEEEYYYYYY MOMMA!!! Afterward I came back up to Bmore and went to T's place. Dinner indoors, but picnic style. Very nice. The rest I can't tell ya'll...Nosey mutha---!!!

No comments: