Monday, June 6, 2005

I'm back like I left something...

Got back in yesterday from Beantown (flicks to come)...VERY NICE trip. I kinda like Boston.

Here's a few of the things I actually got to do while I was there (again, pictures to come):

1. Went to a Red Sox game
2. Went to Six flags New England
3. Ate some real New England Clam Chowder (it was ayight...Campbells out the can is what I am used to)

I couldn't get to the web easily up there -which is kinda crazy considering how all these hotels have internet access- so I wasn't able to post anything while I was there.

I'll go into more detail about the trip in my next blog. Right now I've gotta catch up at work.

Oh yeah...A film to see...TRAIN RIDE...I bought it off amazon.com today b/c I've heard nothing but good stuff about this movie.

Peace!

No comments: