Monday, June 20, 2005

PHOTOS: FATHER'S DAY

This year for Father's Day, Cad (my step-dad) wanted to take it easy. No party, no cook-out, just relax and chill. My mom, she loves Jazz....Loves to be out and about...That's her version of chilling. Otherwise, she's sleep.

So this year for father's day, we went to the Oronco Park Jazz Festival in Alexandria, VA (near Old Towne Alexandria). My mother, stepdad, brother, and I all went down and hung out for a few hours. We got a chance to listen to one of my mom's favorite Jazz Artists Joyce Cooling. Nice mellow day in the park. Literally.

There were carnival rides, vendors, lots of people. It's a really nice family event. This is definitely an event I could go to on an annual basis just to relax and have fun with my family. Below I have some pictures...











No comments: