Thursday, December 29, 2005

R U A TRUE FRIEND???

We'll see. About 20 seconds ago I realized I had a little piece of eye-crud sitting on my cheek. It was nothing major really, but then I wondered "How long has that been there? I've talked to like 10 people today already and no one said anything!"

DAMN!!!!!! Nobody said any-friggin-thing!

I mean let's be real here...If someone sees you walking around talking and having a good time and there's a big-a$$ piece of eye-crud on your face (or perhaps some dried mucous), wouldn't you want them to tell you so that you can get it off and not continue walking around like that? Man! I know I WOULD!

But NO! Nobody tells me anything. So, this is something I am going to have to add to my list of requirements for being a true friend..."Politely inform me when I have eye-crud, dried snot/mucous, or whatever on my face. This can be extended to stains on my clothing, non-matching socks, open zipper, my lazy eye is pointing the wrong way, etc." But dammit just say something! I can't stand it when I realize something like this after half a day at work. Because you KNOW people have seen it already and just ignored it! Don't ignore it, let me know. I won't mind, trust me! This is my PLEA! Ignore it on everyone else but not MOI!

No comments: