Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hilarious: R Kelly & Lil Rel

WARNING!!!! Explicit content.
R. Kelly doing what R. Kelly does

No, not pizzing on 12 year olds after adjusting the focus on the video camera to make sure there's a clear shot of himself (a vain molester, niiiiiice). But yet-and-still, here is more proff that this guy has officially lost it. He spends an entire song cursing out his "girl". This guy is wild.

"'Real' Talk" (quite the name for this one)

Seriously, that's comedy right there! Oh yeah, go cop the new album, "Double Fist Up".
Lil Rel: The funniest comedian I've heard in a minute

I literally cried the first time I saw this. ROTFLMAO!



"Get to snapping pictures! And our pizza was late! JAMO get his pizza on time! I don't take my hoodie off for nobody Joe! I keep a petticoat [LOL]"



"Allday...Fugg you tal'n bout...What dat do...SwearDaGod..."


"I'm bout to be an R.N...I got the Inglewood Bulls jersey"

6 comments:

K.C. said...

OMG! How bout I been trying to ask EV ER RY Body about this dude. Cuz I seen that BB of Comedy thang and was DY ING but couldnt remember who the comedian was!!! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU!.....

"I SsssweaTaGaw' girl I SsssweaTaGaw'" !AW DAY! LMBO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"JAMO better not get shyt said to!"

Man that dude had me rolling!

You're welcome. LOL

Southern_Lady said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who Youtubed Rel after I saw him on Def Jam. My friend is from CHI so she's always saying, "What that do?" It hit home for me.

Get grown, B****!! That one kills me everytime.

Anonymous said...

"Put a heel on a gym shoe. Get grown bytch!" Hilarious! I laugh every time I see those skits. Just like it's my first time seeing 'em.

Anonymous said...

In the skit about Jamo, he says, " I keep a Pelle coat." I am from Chicago, although I am from the southside, but I love Lil Rel, he is hilarious. I saw him about five years ago at the Spoken Word and he had me in tears talking about working at Woolworth's. He has those west side hoodrats down pat! Chitown stand up!

Anonymous said...

Pelle coat, ohhh.

That makes more sense. LOL. He is hilarious though.