Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hip-Hop Blotter

"Gorilla Unit cuz, you know we bugged out/
Cuz we don't go nowhere without toast, we thugged out/" -- 50 Cent

G-UNIIIIIIIIIT!





The first image is the alleged cover of 50's next album, CURTIS.
"F*ck a wack rapper making his career outta dissin' --NaS

GAME takes yet ANOTHER shot at Jay-Z.

Don't get me wrong, I like GAME, but he must really be bipolar with all his back-and-forth about beefing with rappers and not beefing with rappers and dissin' legends and not dissin' legends. Get it together GAME because I think Hov warned you a minute ago...
I know they weird... some queer, I still want them to share/
And all the success I received, I know you can't believe/
I still love 'em but they don't love me/
They like the drunk uncle in your family/
You know they lame, you feel ashamed, but you love 'em the same/
It's like when niggaz make subliminal records/
If it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it/
You don't really want it with Hov, for the record/
I put a couple careers on hold, you could be next kid/
Keep entering the danger zone/
You gon' make that boy Hov put your name in a song/
If you that hungry for fame, motherfucker c'mon/
Say when, take ten paces and spin/
...
I'm in a good mood, you lucky, I got a good groove/
And I ain't trying to fuck my thing up/
But I will lay down a couple green bucks, get you cleaned up/
Now I'm +Pulp Fiction+, Colt four-fifth and/
Young niggaz that blast for me/blasphemy, no religion/

VH1's gonna make some dough off Left Eye...Her death that is.



I'm not sure how I feel about VH1 airing the last seconds of Left Eye's life. I am not sure if I could watch it either.
Jay-Z and Dame get sued over State Property
"A Philadelphia man is suing Jay-Z, Damon Dash and Roc-A-Fella Films for $15 million over their 2002 film State Property. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, South Philly author Antonne Jones claims that the film’s plot was ripped off from his book, The Family: A Philadelphia Mob Story. "

Random Music

Kanye & Young Jeezy - Can't Tell Me Nothing (Remix): Even adding Jeezy to the track doesn't help it. Then again, who expects Jeezy to add to a track? On top of that, I don't understand how this is a remix when Jeezy's adlibs were on the first leak of this track anyway. This seems like a preliminary version got leaked with the adlibs so they went ahead and finished it up by adding Jeezy's verse and leaking that. Either way, the song just seems like it has something missing production-wise. I think Kanye's lyrics are pretty good. And Jeezy is his usual coke-err-rific self.

Swizz Beatz, Fab, and Cassidy - Big Things Poppin "Freestyle": Everybody seems to love this beat so.

GAME - My B*tch: 50 Cent, Jay-Z, and Suge diss

Central Cali We Takin Over Remix featuring Planet Asia, Diego Redd, Shake Da Mayor, and Fashawn.: Everybody seems to love this beat too. And from the sound of this song, it seems like this beat can actually make your raps sound better. LOL.

3 comments:

K.C. said...

Is that a diss to Jay-Z? It sounded to me like he was talking about others rappers trying to start beef with him. I'm confused. Whatever.

Translation please?

Anonymous said...

The first verse is about 50 Cent ("grew up on the southside, give her half a dollar", "started running with this bytch from the south gold teeth in her mouth" --> Young Buck).

The second about Jay-Z (he even says "Jay" in the verse). "Nikkas called her sophie from around the way...moved out the hood changed her name to Jay". "The last 10 years she been sucking BIG d&ck".

And the last verse is about Suge. "Tried to burn snoop...Devil in the red dress".

Allegedly these were all recorded prior to his last album, Doctor's Advocate so they're relatively old.

Yet and still, he probably had intentions on putting this on his album but wised up.

T.a.c.D said...

ok so i watched the whole "last seconds" of Left eye's life because I totally was a TLC fan and LOVED her...let me just say it literally runs up until the end..and it was extremely emotional...anyways...BUT it does let you into her life and see why she was there and who she was and was trying to become...and you ALSO get a glispe at what people mean when they say "you know you are about to die" like its crazy...