Monday, August 27, 2007

Looking back on my weekend

The only notable thing I did this weekend was attending K's Going Away Party on Friday night. Saturday and Sunday I sat at home and did nothing but wash clothes and watch TV. I did make a couple trips to the library and I also made one trip to the gas station (whoopie). But aside from that, the going away party was most definitely the highlight of my weekend.

Even if...

I got put on grill duty for about the first hour.

I didn't have a cigar to smoke.

I had to drink Miller Lites and not Heinekens (I sound like a brat I guess).

I drove back from D.C. to Bmore at 3am on Saturday.

Yet-and-still, there was so much greatness that took place that it was a wonderful night. I am still upset I didn't get a picture of the guy who had a craptastic comb-over that looked just like this one.





Dane probably hates this picture, but whatever. That's Dane, me, and L posing for the obligatory crew shot.

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

yes you totally sound like a beer brat!

Cryssy said...

lmaoooo.. the beer comment was too funny