Monday, August 13, 2007

"How are you gonna explain to your child why mommy's azz was in the air?"

That's a quote from D.L. Hughley from the Kings of Comedy movie that I immediately thought of when I saw the picture to the left. This picture is from a blogpost I just ran across at Accelerated Decreptitude about a sex themed amusement park in South Korea. Yes, you read it correctly, a sex themed amusement park. Isn't that an overstatement though? You know, sex and amusement? They should just call this place the "Pleasure Park" or however you say that in Korean (that's "쾌락 공원" for all you anal folks out there). And in case you were a bit skeptical about the actual existence of this place (like I was), you can check out this article.

I couldn't help but find some of the pictures completely hilarious and since that was the case I posted some of them below (LOL). There's something about non-sadomasochistic yet kinky sex that just makes me laugh. And I KNOW it's not just me! LOL.

One interesting thing to note is that even though this park is in Korea, the figures (for the most part) appear to not be Korean. The guy in the first picture looks like John F. Kennedy if you ask me. So maybe that's supposed to be Marilyn Monroe on the other side. LOL. Or is my assessment just a result of me and my ignorance? I'm no stickler for ethnically typical facial features or anything ("wide nose having..."), but those statues sure don't look Korean to me. Then again, some of the faces people make during intercourse...Hmmmmnnnn, I'll stop there. Nevertheless, I found these pictures pretty daggon funny:







Just when I thought I'd never be interested in going to South Korea because of the ever-present danger that North Korea poses, I might have to think it over again because if you're going to go out, you might as well go out like this:



That's an amazing view isn't it? LOL. I think I'd probably be laughing way too hard (if I ever went to this place) to enjoy it...Yeah, sure.
All pictures taken from (courtesy of) Accelerated Decreptitude.

3 comments:

K.C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K.C. said...

I'm intrigued. But what makes it an amusement park? Are there rides? (no pun intended) LOL....well maybe a little pun :)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea and I kinda don't want to know. Until I go visit (LOL).

You know they probably have all types of games, toys, etc. at that spot.