Friday, April 25, 2008

DUDE!

I meant to post my favorite television commercials right now about 4 weeks ago when I saw the first one. But better late than never, right?


Funny part about this one is that I remember once when Woo and I were out and I ordered a Kir Royal, he basically had the same reaction. LOL. I know what you're wondering so let me go ahead and answer. I don't remember why I ordered that shyt.




And in keeping with the involuntary theme of the week...


Funny thing about this one is that as soon as I pressed play I was thinking: "I know they ain't gonna be saying 'dude' on this joint. I bet they say 'ni99er'". Low-and-behold, that's exactly what happened, LOL. I'm not sure whether I should be laughing at this or smh. I wonder how NaS would feel about this.

No comments: