Monday, November 30, 2009

"I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our family..."



I just saw this for the first time over the weekend and completely DIED laughing. This might not be funny to you (yet) so just in case let me tell you why this is friggin' hilarious!!!
  1. This bama was super excited to send his mom and dad a video message about his new dog. That in-and-of itself is hilarious to me because he was truly siced about it (watch how he says "this is Jerryyyyyy!").
  2. The dog goes on him right as he's saying "he's a really good boy".
  3. Watch how his facial expression looks RIGHT BEFORE he starts spitting the pee out of his mouth.
  4. Look at how he shakes his head while spitting.
  5. This bama DROPPED THE DAGGON DOG! LMMFAO!!!!!!!
  6. "OH MY GOD...OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOD!
That is all.

2 comments:

A. B. said...

LMMFAO

Anonymous said...

Yo, I laugh each and every time I see this joint like it's the first time. He was so siced about the dog though! LOL!