For a while I've been talking about how Google is plotting a world takeover for good or for bad. Here's the latest warning/update with regard to how Google might just know more about you than you realize about yourself. And more importantly, how you can (sort of) stop it, lol.
All information below taken from DigitalJournal.com.
- Go to the google homepage and sign into your account.
- Click the dropdown menu next to your name in the upper-right hand corner of your screen.
- Click accounts settings
- Find the "Services section"
- Under "Services" there is a sub-section that reads "View, enable, disable web history." Click the link next to it that reads: "Go to Web History."
- Click on "Remove all Web History"
For more on what happens after you have removed all your web history visit DigitalJournal.com.